See how we teach some of our lessons with the following real life examples from 2016.
- The trinomial square and his big sister: The trinomial cube
- Learning the physical and abstract representation of numbers in our Grade 0 and ECD classes
- Using the Montessori long division material for 4 digit division
- Learning about decimal fractions
- 4 digit multiplication using the Montessori checker board
- Learning that fractions have angles in Geometry
- See a 5 year old learning division
- Creating the map of Africa
- Making maps of Europe
- Or design your own physical map of Europe!
Grade 0 (ECD)